Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Discovering Your Destiny


Discovering Your Destiny Is The Way To Empowerment


Do you know that you are destined for greatness?

The more I wonder through this world, day after day, I search for the things that I believe are connected to my path and purpose. I follow those things that are allowing me to be free and creative. These are the ideas and creative forces that I want to give to my children. I want them to be able to adapt to life from a variation of mediums. In today's genrations, there are many offerings of obscure cultures and spiritually antagonizing labels that jade the power of purpose.

I say all this because, we have developed an identity, which looks to man instead of the infinite intelligence within the God presence. I say God, because that is a familiar term to most. Yet there is no name that can truly bring about the power of it's "nothingness." This presence is without sight but can only be felt within the deepest desire to feel that it is there... though still it's "The Nothing," that we eagerly search for. In this we are being led to our destined greatness.

What Does The Image of Destiny Look Like

The deeper we begin to dig within the souls of our existence the more in-tune we become to our (own) purpose... weeding ourselves of the feelings of bitterness, anger, jealousy, or envy. For it is these things that take us away from the presence of our higher calling. Thus creating false images to follow instead of that of who we were created to become.

That is why it is so important as parents, to be in close connection to our children. To continue to learn how to teach them, the correct way to direct their energy into freedom. This gives them the affirming sense of knowing. This knowing is what surpasses all fear and persecution. This is the same knowing that allows them to know that they are the light. This will produce the confidence that can and will lead them to become who they were born to be. Leading them to their destiny.

There is no burdon in the belief of destiny because the creation of life is orchestrated by infinite time. So when we deny time and factor in that life was designed on and for a purpose. The secrete is that no one is ever destined to fail, most just fail to follow their dreams to success. Humbly I charge you, to stay determined to get connceted to your destiny by pulling unto yourself that in which the Universe has designed specifically for you. Knowing that it's your time...

I have been on the journey of self-empowerment for over 15 years and I understand, to know your destiny is to know, "no limits." Find limitlessness within yourself. Document your change. Take snapshots to hold onto the memories. They belong to only you....


I am a successful stay at home dad of three brilliant children and the husband of a woman that sincerely loves me. This I see as destined purpose. In knowing this, I am driven to profess the power of self-discovery and mental recovery. When we  begin to remember who we are and what we are sent here to do... We design the lifestyles that we want to live and ultimately deserve because it's our destiny.

CLICK HERE to read more blogs about empowerment and the never ending journey to freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment